Chapter 7 is the seventh episode of Legion that aired on March 22, 2017.
David tries to find a way out of his predicament.
- Dan Stevens as David Haller
- Rachel Keller as Sydney Barrett
- Aubrey Plaza as Lenny Busker/Farouk
- Bill Irwin as Cary Loudermilk
- Jeremie Harris as Ptonomy Wallace
- Amber Midthunder as Kerry Loudermilk
- Katie Aselton as Amy Haller
- Jean Smart as Melanie Bird
- Mackenzie Gray as The Eye
- Brad Mann as Rudy
- Carmella Guizzo as Young Amy (4 yrs)
- Quinton Boisclair as Devil With the Yellow Eyes
- Tatyana Forrest as Mom
- Dario Giordani as Dad
- Michael Brent Nathanson as Bald Man
- Noah Hegglin Houben as David (Infant)
- Sebastian Billingsley-Rodriguez as David (Toddler)
- The Devil With The Yellow Eye's true identity is revealed in this episode.
- Dan Stevens spoke with his own accent for the scenes where he acted as David's British doppelgänger.
- Charles Xavier's wheelchair can be seen in the backgroud as proof that he is Haller's father. The production team went through the storage containing various wheelchairs from all the X-Men films before settling with the one from X-Men: Apocalypse .